If your organization would like a dynamic presentation on style that will open the minds of your audience, teach them things about style they never knew and help them view their personal and professional style in a whole new way, book me for your next speaking engagement!
If you’re looking for a stylist to…
- Empower your audience through style education
- Provide practical style guidance to apply immediately
- Share universal styling tips applicable to everyone regardless of age, size or gender
Then I would love to help!
Create your confident closet – Geared to professionals, attendees will learn style fundamentals, what’s holding them back from achieving the style they want, and guidance on dress codes to help support the expectations of what to wear at the workplace. Includes handouts for attendees to help guide them on workplace style “dos and don’ts.”
Participants will walk away with practical knowledge they can apply right away. They will understand how to improve their professional style and understand how to style themselves to send the message they want with their outfits.
“I would highly recommend Loren to groups wanting to provide a “Dress for Success” session for their employees. The group gave very positive feedback on Loren's presentation. She left us wanting more. Her tips are simple and practical and relatable to a wide variety of audiences. I loved it and my group loved the presentation. If we had more time, we could have continued.”
- J. Martin, Western Alliance Bank
Loren has presented to the following organizations:
I offer one or two presentations in formats that include in-person, webinar or a combination of in-person and webinar. Training topics include:
- Why style matters – it’s not just first impressions
- The basics of style – where great style starts
- Dress for your shape – you must know yourself first
- Elevating professionalism – let’s decode the dress code
- What may be holding back your style – It’s not what you think…
- Accessorizing – for both men and women
- Savvy shopping – be strategic and smart
You will get supporting worksheets and handouts for attendees to immediately apply and practice what they’ve learned, including:
- “Stylist in your closet” guide to use when getting ready each day
- Professional style “Dos and Don’ts,” and
- How to be intentional with your style
Ready to get started?
Contact me (using the button) if you’d like to learn more about presentations for your organization.
Praise for the presentation
You really made me look at fashion differently…
“My favorite part was your take and solution to cleaning clothes. I was really impressed by your overall look at the entire clothing industry. You really made me look at fashion differently. I love your take on consignment clothing.”
- Kristi R., attendee
Your message across to all…
“I want to tell you how much I appreciate your presentation last month for Impact. You were very professional and got your message across to all.”
- Joan Howard, President of Impact for Enterprising Women
Fun, Fun, Fun!
“Thanks for your partnership with the City of Phoenix Green Team and all your hard work in making sure our Sustainable Fashion Show is fun and entertaining and more importantly educational and applicable to our program goals. Fun, Fun, Fun! The compliments are still rolling in.”
- D. Ellis, Sustainability Specialist, City of Phoenix
I really found the presentation super informative…
“Thank you so much!! I really found the presentation super informative and I plan on hang drying my clothes now.”
- Kate C., attendee
You are making a difference…
“I wanted to let you know I did 3 loads of laundry this weekend and hung them outside to dry! First time ever!!! Just wanted you to know you are making a difference for individuals and the world.”
- Amy Arnett, attendee
Thanks so much for your efforts…
“A special thanks to Loren who worked closely with our City of Phoenix Green Team to kick-off Phoenix Fashion Week with our Sustainable Fashion Show. Your efforts in educating our employees on the connection between the three pillars of sustainability and the impacts of our purchasing and care of clothing raised awareness. Thanks so much for your efforts and partnership with us!”
- M. Hartman, City of Phoenix Chief Sustainability Officer