Phoenix-area sustainable style resources
Consignment Stores (Women's Clothes)
- Clothes Mentor - three valley wide locations in Chandler, Avondale and Arrowhead
- High Society Resale Boutique - North Scottsdale
- My Sister's Closet- multiple locations throughout the valley
- Poor Little Rich Girl - Central Phoenix
- Urban Exchange - North Scottsdale
Consignment Stores (Men's clothes)
- Antique Sugar - eclectic vintage with a wide variety, has menswear as well
- Fashion by Robert Black - boutique experience with curated vintage
- Rare Scarf Vintage - glam vintage plus local artist designs
- Vintage by Misty- designer vintage with a focus on bohemian styles
Services (to help you make your items last!)
- Citrine Natural Beauty Bar - locally owned, organic beauty products
- Arizona Humane Society Thrift Store - Accepts donations and also obtains its inventory from donations and items that do not sell at the Valley wide consignment store My Sister's Closet).
- Assistance League Thrift Boutique - Clean small, organized thrift store for men's, women's and children's clothes and household items. Assistance League works to improve the lives of children through philanthropic programs.
- The White Dove - Benefits Hospice of the Valley. Multiple locations around the valley. Small, well-curated boutique with high quality items for men and women.
- World Hunger Education, Advocacy & Training (WHEAT) - Clothes Silo - This store helps women entering the workplace by assisting them with their wardrobes. You can shop and donate at the Clothes Silo.
- Goodwill - available at multiple locations around Arizona and online at ShopGoodwill.com - this is Goodwill's auction site where you can shop for and bid on items all over the US.
New to secondhand? Read about the difference between thrift, vintage and consignment stores
Please note: I have shopped or consigned and done business with all of these businesses. This is a short list to refer to when you are looking for these types of stores and services. I am not working with any of these stores and was not asked to endorse or mention any of the stores in this post. All opinions here are my own.