Welcome to the start of your style transformation!
DESIGN YOUR SIGNATURE STYLE
You’re ready to take that first step towards great style, and having tried to do it on your own, you know you are ready to call in a professional.
If you know something isn’t right or is missing with your clothes or style and you’ve tried to address it yourself but it’s not working, here’s why:
Great style is more than just clothes.
You know shopping isn’t paying off but you keep doing it anyway! You may experience the shame that keeps growing because when you look in your closet you see all those unworn clothes, clothes with their tags on or those clothes you only wore once and never wore again. Then you think about the time and money you spend shopping for items that you don’t love or wear, and you are either beating yourself up, or so frustrated over all the time and money you have wasted.
It’s probably time you would rather be doing something else.
WHY NOT FEEL GOOD NOW?
What if I told you that you can look and feel FABULOUS just by wearing your clothes with style? I don’t mean just going up a size in pants. I mean actually honoring your preferences and your lifestyle demands.
By working with a clothing stylist, it’s possible to have a closet full of clothes that make you feel good because they are aligned with the message you want to present to the world. Being aligned means you show up confidently and comfortably in a style that flatters you. It’s possible to stop hiding behind the clothes and instead wear clothing and accessories that you actually enjoy.
Here’s how it works.
The process for Design Your Signature Style is for me to learn much more about you, where you’re at with your style, what’s working, what’s not working and most importantly where you want to be with your style.
- You will learn how to wear your clothes differently, understand what works for your body, age, height, lifestyle and more, how to mix and match your clothes, and what gaps are in your closet.
- We will uncover “hidden” influences on your style and have many “ah-hah” moments that will help you see your clothes differently and open yourself up to all the potential in your closet.
- We will meet virtually via web meeting. I ask follow-up questions, dig deep into your style goals, talk through the photos you sent and go through your Pinterest board. This is where the magic happens as we put the pieces in place for the dream you have for yourself and your style and come up with a plan for you to achieve that goal.
- After your virtual session, you receive your personalized style “lookbook” with your photos and my style tips, guidance and advice.
In addition to all of this, I have added some helpful bonuses for you.
- A lesson on color theory
- A shopping list
- Video/blog how-tos
- Plus you get a recording of our virtual session to listen to and watch again as needed!
After this session, you are all set so we can work together for personal styling and shopping as we’ll have established the style you want to portray.
Way more than what to wear…
"It was way more than someone telling me what looks good on me and what I should wear. Instead, I felt like she was really helping me find my style. She wasn’t telling me any “rules” but helping me define my own style guidelines.
I never once felt judged. I felt respected and embraced for who I am. There was lots of confirmation that I knew my style and confirmation that my style is perfect for me. I don’t have to look like everyone else. Well worth the investment.”
- E. Garcia
Wear my clothes in a new way and get complimented…
"I could tell that you had looked at my pictures and made notes on how they worked/didn't work for me. Also, I could tell that you had looked over my Pinterest board and were prepared to suggest ways to help me find the style that I am drawn to.
It was nice to discuss options for my body type that I hadn't previously considered and ways to wear desired styles so that I could achieve my look and look good. It's always nice to get that kind of advice, so I can then go into my closet and wear my clothes in a new way and get complimented for it!”
- Angella B.