If you are a young adult, teen in high school or soon to be college graduate -
it's not too soon to think about your style, what message you are sending and start to update your professional style as you transition to a job, college and/or graduate school.
Did you know?
- People who dress better or more professionally tend to be promoted more often than others in their organization.
- Companies will go as far as to send employees home for unsuitable work attire.
Don't let this happen to you!
First impressions are made in less than ten seconds and you don’t get a second chance to make that first impression.
As someone who spent 14+ years in corporate America, I understand the value to dress professionally so you are taken seriously and show that you belong.
I bring my corporate background to the styling experience and we focus on a core set of items to create your first professional wardrobe that will work for job interviews, first day on the job and sustain you throughout your professional career. To do this on a budget, we focus on the minimum amount of items for maximum impact. That way you can easily wear them together and get the most from your clothing.
Whether as a gift or you’re buying this for yourself, let me help you start your professional career on the right foot so that on your first day on the job you don’t worry about what to wear and how you look but instead focus on the job at hand and making a great first impression!
When we are done, you will have:
- Learned what works for your style and preferences, what basics you will need for a professional work environment, and know what is optimal for your body type.
- Understand why quality clothes matter and where to find them on a budget (think consignment!)
- Expert advice on how to develop your career style and learn how to dress appropriately, for your age and professionally.
You will start with a Design Your Signature Style session, which is a virtual styling session to focus on where you are at with your professional style, where you want to be and how to get there.
Schedule time with me, complete the prep form, and provide payment by selecting an option below!
Ready to get started?
Design Your Signature Style is available for womenswear and menswear and is easy to schedule.
All you have to do is book your appointment below!
A huge help for her daughter…
"I worked with you and loved the results! I love that you showed her how to find the right clothes for her body type and gave her different options for different pieces (adding a scarf or belt to a dress for a different look, for example). The fact that she was able to shop with someone who wasn't a friend or her mom was a huge help to breaking her out of her hoodie-and-sneakers go-to's and she's SO pleased with the choices she made!"
- Abby H. (mom)